Looking for New Ways to Get Involved?
Discover 3 Unique Giving Options
There are many ways you can support our work, even if you don’t have funds to part with today. Here are easy ways to show you care and get more involved.
- Share Our Message
Let others know about Manhattan School of Music and the work we do by:
- Forwarding our email newsletter.
- Sharing a story on social media.
- Telling others why you support MSM and our work.
- Circulating lists of needed items.
- Coordinating a presentation about our mission at your workplace.
- Get More Involved
Enjoy hands-on participation in making a difference by:
- Participating in virtual events and inviting others to join.
- Taking time to volunteer with our organization, and others you are passionate about.
- Joining a committee or board.
- Performing professional services pro bono.
- Support MSM’s Work
Ensure that we can continue our work into the future by:
- Requesting donations instead of birthday or anniversary gifts.
- Participating in your employer’s gift-matching programs.
- Setting up a matching program among relatives.
- Making a gift to Manhattan School of Music in your estate plan.
You Can Make a Difference
There are many ways you can get involved with MSM. To learn more, contact Susan Madden at email@example.com or 917-493-4115.
Information contained herein was accurate at the time of posting. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance. A copy of our most recently filed financial report is available from the Charities Registry on the New York State Attorney General’s website (www.charitiesnys.com) or, upon request, by contacting the New York State Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, or us at 130 Claremont Ave., New York, NY 10027. You also may obtain information on charitable organizations from the New York State Office of the Attorney General at www.charitiesnys.com or (212) 416-8401.